Teeth Whitening Instructions
- Brush and Floss teeth
- Practice inserting trays without any material until you get the feeling of how they should fit comfortably.
- Load the trays with a tiny “teardrop” of gel in the deepest part of each tooth compartment.
- Gently insert trays careful not to push gel out. Remove any excess gel around the gum line with your finger. You may see “bubbling” within the trays-this is part of the whitening process.
- Wear trays for 60 min. — initially 9 times, then 2-3 times every other month for touch-up maintenance.
- Some slight cold sensitivity is normal & will disappear when treatment is completed. Skip a session due to sensitivity if needed.
- After each session, rinse each tray to remove any excess
- Gel with cold water, store your trays
- Avoid dark staining substances/habits: coffee/tea, red wine/cola, etc